Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Higher Level



-Sometimes it's hard to see things when your too close, you need to have a perspective in a higher level-

I 1st heard this when I watched the Soul Surfer movie. It's a true story of Bethany Hamilton who loves to surf and been engaged to different contest, until she was bitten by a shark and lost her left arm.
Despite of her situation, she still pursue her dream as a surfer and find the answer to all her questions. Truly when something happened to us, we ask questions such as "why this is happening to me?"
No one can give us an answer and no one can put an end to the story. Only Him who knows the reason and all we have to do is believe and hold on.
I've been to that situation many times, I have not bitten by shark but life has bitten me, And as time goes by I am seeing a clearer picture of beautiful life can be than the dark shadowy image I have before.
I don't pretend to have all the answers to why bad things happen to people, but I do know that God knows all those answers, and He will let you know in right time...in God's time..
Always keep in our mind that God has something bigger plan for us!

Funny how coincidence work. The next day I decided to go to church with baby and yaya at New Day Las Pinas branch. The message of the pastor is with regards to perspective and how will you see things.
It focused on higher level people who see things at a higher perspective.
Who's willing to die for the country.
Just like Ninoy's famous line "The Filipino's are worth dying for".
Just like Jesus who died on the cross for us.

-This is really worth sharing for
-Soul Surfer a must movie to watch
-God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment