Sunday, November 20, 2011



Ohh EM! Christmas is really getting near.. I can see Christmas lanterns, Christmas tree and everything that symbolizes Christmas almost everywhere! It's again a time of giving gifts and ofcourse Jesus birth!I am still preparing gifts for my loved ones, hard asusual but its the thought that counts =)
I Super duper want to have a very good vacay outside or just out of town but I can't.. My work is very demanding specially when it's year end, so maybe we will be spending Christmas at Nueva Ecija.
Well, this weekend we went to our favorite tambayan! MOA!!! Glad to be able to watch fire works and TO have a good picture at the mall.
Nothing beats the happiness of someone having a very lovely family and glad I am so blessed to have one. Thank You Lord for this precious gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment